Father Kosmas Karavellas
On behalf of the Parish Council of Ss. Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church, I want to welcome you to our beautiful Annapolis community. We invite you to worship with us for your spiritual edification.
Our Sunday Services are as follows: 9 am MATINS (ORTHROS) and 10 am DIVINE LITURGY, with a social hour to follow. Please feel free to join and become active in the following community programs:
- Ladies Philoptochos (Agia Anna) Jr. Choir
- Jr. G.O.Y.A. (Greek Orthodox Youth of America) Catechism Church School
- J.O.Y. (Junior Orthodox Youth) Adult Choir
- Greek School (Greek language classes) Order of A.H.E.P.A.
- Greek Folk Dance Festival Pre-School
- “Kali Parea” 55+ Adults Family Play Group
- Adult Bible Study
With spiritual joy, we take this opportunity to welcome you to our community and pray that God will give you abundant health and happiness. I remain,
Rev. Protopresbyter Kosmas Karavellas